Join me on a frightening journey...

into the darkest, most vile part of my world...the great ghastly garage.

For more than a few years I have attempted to turn it into a decent work space. It's come close on occasion with fitful attempts at cleaning and organizing. I usually end up just making a section usable as I'm surrounded by junk. Most often it's my "catch all" and remains a shameful secret.

I'm going to make the new attempt to transform it public as a series here on the blog. My hope is by making the process a journal, it will actually force me to really do it right for once. Along the way I'll share any treasures I uncover, lessons learned and maybe, just maybe inspire others who share my plight.

Be warned, this may get worse before it gets better...

4 comments:

  1. Awesome......I want to help..........take photos that is
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never know what creating space will draw in... I got my potter's wheel, kiln, plaster table, and a few other things after cleaning out my third car garage. I look forward to what the vacuum will draw in for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shellhawk, I really hope above anything, the vacuum draws in more jobs, work and money.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For a minute there I thought I was looking at my garage! : )

    Why is it we put everything but the car in the car hole?

    ReplyDelete